mercredi 29 décembre 2010

Farewell 2010


This year, I made choices. I was bold and even a little bit pushy. I made mistakes as well. Even some major ones but I took my chances, I went for it anyway. I learned a lot of things. Maybe going through all this uncertainty, fear and pain is where the points stands. It's what keeps us moving forward. What pushes us. All this messes you up as well but maybe we have to be a little messed up before we can step up. I send my farewell to this struggling year and hope for the upcoming one to be a little bit sweeter.

4 commentaires:

littlesa a dit…

C'est drôle, j'aurais dit essentiellement la même chose... des bisous.

Kinobiok a dit…

Oh, dear, dear poetic girl...
Every moment that we live enriches our minds, our hearts, even the worst. But that's why it's so precious.
I send you some sweet thoughts to light up your new road.

Toktokada a dit…

littlesa et Kinobiok> et oui ce bilan d'année parait un peu négatif mais il m'est arrivé des supers trucs aussi !!

Marion a dit…

L'année 2010 a été cool mais dure également...
EN espérant que 2011 te soit douce et pétillante !